Henry has spent much of his time in Storybrooke sitting on the sidelines while his parents and other family members have fought the battles against witches, Dark Ones, and much more.
But, before they were doing that they were a town of people who had no idea that they belonged in a world of fairy tales and heroes and villains. Henry was the one who brought Emma to town and Henry was also the one who spent months trying to get her and anyone to believe the truth of their pasts.
Now that Henry is older, he wants to join in and while his parents may not always agree, they should remember who brought them together in the first place: .
Below is a list of 13 different times where the town of Storybrooke should have listened to Henry and believe his seemingly far-fetched idea about the Dark Curse.
1.When Emma decided to stay in Storybrooke and the clock finally moved.
2. When no one could remember how they met each other. (start video at :47)
3. The fact that no one could or had been outside of Storybrooke.
4. When Mary Margaret woke up David from his coma.
5. The coincidence of the mine collapsing and Emma becoming a deputy.
6. Graham’s Death, just as he actually remembered who he was!!
7. When Regina framed Mary Margaret for murder and no one knew understood why–except for Henry.
8. The pull that Mary Margaret and David had for each other no matter what they did.
9. When David’s hypnosis confused ‘Enchanted Forest Snow’ with ‘Storybrooke Mary Margaret’.
10. Mary Margaret’s draw towards Emma’s baby blanket.
11. When August proved he was Pinocchio and Emma didn’t believe.
12. Everything Jefferson told Emma.
13. When Regina poisoned the apple turnover–and only Henry knew the truth and intercepted it.
How many other moments were there when Storybrooke should’ve believed Henry?
Sound off via Twitter: @ATownInMaineSB.
Lastly, a moment where Emma let Henry believe she believed the Curse–if only she knew she’d be the wrong one.